We will be having our annual mini quilt swap at this year’s holiday party on Sunday, December 8th. Sign ups will be open for this swap until Monday, September 16th, after which partner pairings will be made and then emailed out within a week.
Mini quilts for this swap should follow these guidelines:
- Quilts are not holiday specific, unless your partner indicates on their form that they would like something holiday themed.
- Minis should be no larger than 24″x24″
- The quilt can be any type of shape.
- Must be quilted and bound by the maker.
- Should have some sort of hanging method and label on the back.
Partners will be revealed at the holiday party during the swap, so please do not reveal who you are making for until that point. The minis also do not need to be wrapped, as we will hang them up for display during the party.
If you’re interested in signing up for the swap, please fill out this form: Mini Quilt Swap Sign Up.
Questions? Please email the board at firstname.lastname@example.org