For the safety and health of everyone during this time and to limit the spread of the Coronavirus, we have decided to cancel the sew-ins scheduled for the rest of this month.
We have also decided to postpone the Scaling Your Sampler workshop with Colleen Molen scheduled for next Saturday to a later date to be determined. We will let you know once a new date has been finalized.
At this moment, we are deciding whether or not to have our April meeting on Sunday, April 5th. We’ll see how things are progressing and update you with a decision once we get closer to that point.